- TizianamcAsked on July 11, 2013 at 06:01 AM
Cancelled Premium membership
I canceled my membership premium according to your instructions.
Can you confirm that the procedure is correct and that my membership was canceled?
- KadeJMAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 09:24 AM
Hello, I can see that you have PayPal and what this has done is queued you for downgrade in our system which is done manually by our Billing Department. They normally do this once every few days but it doesn't look like this has been done as of right this moment. It will show you've been downgraded in your My Account > Billing Section at the time it occurs. If you'd rather not wait for us to downgrade you then you are more then welcome to do this in your PayPal account for a more immediate response.
You may follow these instructions to cancel your subscription faster inside PayPal:
1. Login to your Paypal Account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.