- tschreibAsked on July 11, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Dear Jotform support,
experienced several times from users, that they cannot change
submissions received. But its only the checkboxes. Radio buttons
and text fields are working properly. Here's how this usually happens :
1) fill out form >> submit
2) change some checkboxes >> submit
3) checkboxes remain unchanges like in 1)
Used browsers are mostly IE8-10, Chrome
in few cases.
This is however not the case in all submissions, as
some are indeed changeable. I'm suspecting some
browser settings, did experience anyhting like this?
Might be its something different.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Can you please let us know the form URL and from what particular submissions so we can check? Also try to clear your browsers cache and cookies then logged in again. See if that makes a difference.
Clear your forms cache as well by following this guide: How to Clear your Form Cache.
So far, we don't have a similar report like this. Maybe you're right that this is a browser specific, so please try my suggestion above. Advice you customers/users to do the same to their browsers.
- tschreibAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 04:05 AMDear Welvin,
Here's the link to the live case :
And that I tried to do
1) login >> Profile >> settings >> Form caches = clear cache
2) entered the above form, there were 3 checkboxes checked
Field "SURCHARGES" >> BAF + EBS + SCC
3) tried to uncheck EBS + SCC, as only BAF should read checked
and submitted the form again
4) Reopened and only SCC reads unchecked. EBS = checked
Have duplicated the form to another one, so this
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 07:01 AM
I was able to replicate the problem. I have now forwarded this to our higher team so they can take a look on this issue.
We will update you here once this is corrected. Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 13, 2013 at 07:51 PM
This is now fixed. Kindly check.
- CNavarreteCAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 04:19 AM
Just like to check back, fixed for this single form or you fixed the issue generally?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 04:24 AM
It's a global fixed. It is applied for all the forms with edit URL issues on check boxes.
If you have encountered this again, please report it here. Thanks!
- CNavarreteCAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 04:56 AM
This is great news, thanks! *thumbs up*