- mariobuonocoreAsked on May 04, 2011 at 05:35 AM
I have created a form which incudes the field "Date of birth" but the months always appear in English even if I selected the Italian language when I edited the form. How can I solve this problem? Thank you in advance!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 06:27 AM
You can solve this problem by choosing your preferred language in the translation options and then saving it.
I went out of my way and modified your form for you. Please do remember the steps I have mentioned in this post so that in the future, you would know what to do just in case you need to change the language of the months again.
Feel free to contact us again if there's anything else you need assistance with.
- mariobuonocoreAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 01:28 PM
Sorry, but this does not work. I have already selected "Italian" but the form is still in English.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 04:31 PM
Once again I modified your form to reflect the months in Italian. Take a look at your form. Now re-embed your form using iframe embed codes.
To embed via iframe:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Choose iframe
4. Copy the codes provided then insert it into your webpage
So instead of this
You embed this
Hopefully this solution works for you. Let me know if it doesn't.