- hurricanetattooAsked on July 11, 2013 at 04:05 PMIs there anyway to use our gmail account? I am reading up on it and it looks like it could work if the email address Jotform is sending it from gets authorized for our email account as another email address we own. Do you know if there is any way for us to do that?
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Form Emails From Your Own Email Address: JotForm Now Support SMTP
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 05:33 PM
Yes, can use your gmail account and setup gmail SMTP configurations, please see how it should look like
Let us know if you require more assistance
- hurricanetattooAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 06:42 PM
Thanks I will try this as soon as I can get the one I made an error on eddited or erased since its the same email address.
- felmirandaAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 12:55 PM
Hi, Im trying to configure the SMTP as you mentioned with my gmail account, but it is not working. Can you please help me.
- felmirandaAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 01:04 PM