- litmotorsAsked on July 11, 2013 at 05:30 PM
My JotForm flows through to a Google Drive Excel Database and every time there is a new submission, a new google spreadsheet is created.
This has been occuring for the last month, whereas before every time there was a new submission it was just added to my pre-existing spreadsheet. Please advise.
Thanks for your help!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 06:50 PM
Actually you can specify a Main Folder and then a sub-folder based on a question in the form
Like you see in the image:
So for example you can choose a Main Folder name and a sub-folder based on the Full Name question of your form
So, in your gdrive, it should look like this:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 06:52 PM
Note: this is true for Gdrive integration, not google spreasheets
- litmotorsAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 06:57 PM
Thanks Jeanette on the GDrive info. How do I go about integrating with a google spreadsheet? Thanks!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 11, 2013 at 08:28 PM
Unfortunately Google spreadsheet integration is not setup to have main folders and subfolders yet, this already has been requested, but it's not implemented yet