- rightcallAsked on July 12, 2013 at 02:10 PM
Despite doing nothing wrong, when I tried to log in today I was informed that my account had been suspended due to violation of the terms of service. I see no way in which I violated these terms. Please help!
My username is rightcall
- khrisellAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:12 PMThe problem with your account is that it was automatically suspended by our phishing detection system because you have this form "title me" which was found guilty of a phishing activityLet me explain you that phishers will use our Form builder to make forms to sensitive information into plain, and sometimes unlabeled, text fieldsFighting with real phishers is an everyday task and cannot be manually done. We ought to control this in order to be compliant with Internet Regulations, otherwise our site might penalized as it was back in February ,2012 due to phishing forms stored into our servers.So , in order to control phishers we have implemented this system as we have millions of forms already hosted by our servers. I thank you for your understanding.Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.
- rightcallAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:33 PM
How can I resolve this and continue using my account?
- khrisellAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:46 PM
I will go ahead and reactivate your account and kindly delete the "Title me" as I have investigated that it can be used for Phishing activity.
You will be auto-suspended if you will keep this kind of form.
- khrisellAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:48 PM
I have activated your account. Kindly proceed with the deletion and please avoid creating Forms that is asking for a password or anything that can be used for Phishing to avoid suspension.
- rightcallAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:54 PM
Great, thank you.
- rightcallAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 03:57 PM
I do however need a form to collect passwords for my website. Is there any way that I can do this without getting suspended?
- khrisellAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 06:04 PM
- eventossergioAnswered on July 25, 2013 at 12:26 AM
not speak good English, I'm from mexico, how I can know if my account is suspended? EVENTOSSERGIO my user I can not create forms and why?
- khrisellAnswered on July 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM
When your account is suspended, non of your forms will be available. Meaning, you cannot use them anymore and you won't be able to login to your account anymore.
EVENTOSSERGIO is an active account.
Kindly let us know if you need assistance.
- Átila OliveiraAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 05:34 PM
Tenho o mesmo problema! não sei o que fiz. por favor me ajude!
- victorAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 07:44 PM
It seems that you created another thread with the same question:
Please review this thread which was answered by one of my colleagues.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help.
- EileenAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Help! I just realized that my account has been suspended! All my forms are down now! I assume there is no phishing issues in my forms though, but if you point any suspected forms please let me know.
- BenAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 02:01 PM
I see that your account is not suspended, but instead of posting on an old thread such as this one, we always suggest opening a new thread instead in order for us to properly assist you.
If you happen to have any issues please do let us know by opening a new thread over this link: https://www.jotform.com/contact/