- achoyAsked on July 12, 2013 at 03:48 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 06:21 PM
Can you please provide as more details on the issue you are having?
I just opened your form https://www.jotform.com/21779437645466 using Chrome browser just fine.
- achoyAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 09:10 PM
Hi Jonathan ..
pls visit my website here : www.anisbakery.net .
As you can see , the top part of the form is not working .. pls help ...
- pinoytechAnswered on July 12, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I have check your website where your form embedded and found out that the issue is had something to do with your slideshow. To fixed the issue add this code z-index: -1.
For more information, please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/xiI6efwI
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- achoyAnswered on July 14, 2013 at 07:04 AM
Hi Pinoytech ... thanks for the video .. but whenever I open the website again the problem remained .. How to make the changes I make.. permanent ?
thanks for your help !
- pinoytechAnswered on July 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM