- marahAsked on May 04, 2011 at 02:30 PM
I used one email address so I could check the form for accuracy, but I need to use another one to actually have the info from the form sent to. I am unable to follow your instructions to change the email on my form. Please help
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 05:34 PM
No problem, marah. Please follow along (click links to see screenshots) :
1. Login to your account and load your form in the form builder: click "My Forms" > select the form in question by clicking it > click "Edit"
2. When the form loads, click "Email Alerts" in the toolbar along the top and click the nofication that contains the recipient email you wish to change
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. Replace the email address in the "Recipient E-mail" field with the new one
5. Click "Finish" and save the change
That's it! Now that notification will be sent to the new address. You can do the same with "Notification 2" if you wish. Incidentally, you can have each notification emailed to several recipients.
If anything is still unclear, please don't hesitate to ask a question.