- EgggNestAsked on May 04, 2011 at 05:57 PM
When I tried to set up authorize.net it took api and transaction key but said phone required, what is that?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 08:39 PM
It is most likely that your Authorize.net account doesn't have your phone number. It might be a security measure taken by Authorize.net to preven unauthorized access to your account.
I can be completely sure though, that is why I am forwarding your issue to our level 2 support department. Your questions will be taken care of as soon as a level 2 support personnel becomes available. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 12:38 PM
1. Login to the Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net ),
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields,
3. Uncheck the Required box for all Phone and Email fields.