- magiciankingAsked on July 14, 2013 at 11:49 PM
For my form, Restaurant Reservations, I want to block not only past date but the current date too. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 03:42 AM
- magiciankingAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 07:49 AM
My problem is that I don't have the slightest idea about scripts. The code looks amazingly daunting to me.
What code would I add? Where would I add it?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM
It is possible to block the current date and past dates through conditional logics
Please see how this form example works
Basically what I did was to add a Free Text HTML field with a message "Current and past dates are not allowed"
Then you establish a conditional logic,
With 2 rules: When someone chooses 'today' or when someone 'today - 364' (today minus 364)
Then add 2 actions if ANY those criteria matches:
Hide the Submit button and Show the message that was set into the HTML field
Otherwise, the form should submit
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 01:15 PM
I forgot to provide you instructions on regards to conditional logics
Please follow this screenshot to open the Conditional wizard
Once you opened, choose SHOW/HIDE A FORM FIELD option