- kevansevansAsked on July 15, 2013 at 07:46 AM
I really like how jotform supports the option to have files submitted to my dropbox automatically, but what i don't like is how it creates a separate folder for every single file. Is there a way I can tell it to send fles to a specific folder in my drop box and/or is it possible to have it go in the same folder if not choosable?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Please folow these steps to change your Dropbox folder name:
1. Go to your submission page and click on "Manage Integration"
2. Select Folder Name by selecting the dropdown field.
3. Click on Complete button to save your changes.
Please refer this guide for more information on Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
Let us know if you need further assistance.