- ocachieversAsked on May 05, 2011 at 03:10 AM
I know I can put a password field in, but how do I adjust the settings for that? I want only certain people with a password to be able to fill out my form.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 08:41 AM
You can use Conditions to set up security on the Form such as password protection.
Here is how you can accomplish this:
1. Add a password question to the beginning of your form.
The password box is under "Power Tools".
2. Add a "BageBreak" question to your form. It is under "Survey Tools" toolbox.
3. Add this Condition:
When "Enter password" Not Equals To "test"
Page 1" "
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions.
- kreativamediaAnswered on January 08, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Can you tell me please were and in which way should I store the username and password on my page´s server ?
Thanks a lot in advance
- allanftdAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 03:08 AM
JotForm does not have the capability to assign usernames and passwords into a user using a database. You may consider using our other product called Profile Manager for such applications instead. Please visit http://interlogy.com/products/pmb/ for more information about this product (from the same guys that gave you JotForm).
- kreativamediaAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 08:25 AM
thanks for the fast answer;) I will check the link to see if suits my needs.
Have a nice day!