- WtfuckAsked on July 15, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Now That we can start on Monday i would like to have the possiblily to Translate the calendar.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 01:19 PM
Hi, Currently we dont have calendar in french language. I escalate this to our second level support - Development team for further assistance. But I cannot provide any ETA for this.
- WtfuckAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 01:40 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 02:20 PM
The feature request is marked as nice to do and added to our system. However, we do not know when it will be implemented as our Development Team has to prioritize their efforts, and implement/fix the most important things first.
If possible please consider using a Birth Date Picker tool for date selection.
- WtfuckAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 03:45 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 04:09 PM
This is still in our Nice To Do list. We are sorry for the delay.
- WtfuckAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 03:13 PM
How long that it take to fix this bug !
I was on chat with Wevlin a long time ago and he will promise me to make this happen ! it's unexaptable to begin you to make this !
And also i'm not happy that you remove Jeanette weekly update !
- CesarAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 05:06 PM
First of let me apologize for the inconvenience. This feature is in queue for development. Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA on behalf of the development team. Once we have an update on this feature request we will let you know through this thread. Thank you.
- WtfuckAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 05:10 PM
I juste want to told you that is not a Feature it's a problem !
You make jotform as an international service and work completly on french !
But in that case it's not working so do your job or remove the french on the list and stop translate the website like it was completly on french !
- CesarAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 06:38 PM
Your input has been duly noted. At this time the Development Team is doing the best they can to complete the tasks they have had assigned to them. Unfortunately there is no estimated time when this implementation will be available. Nevertheless, we will keep you posted once there is an update to your request. Thank you again.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 month over and no change ?!
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 27, 2013 at 01:18 PM
We still can't give any exact date on when this feature will be implemented as our development team have other priorities inline but you surely you'll be notified if an update or news is available. We thank you for your continious support and continious use of Jotform. Let us know if you have other questions.
- AA_CAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 11:17 AM
Hi, Has this been accomplished yet? Robert
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 02:19 PM
Unfortunately, there is information yet on this issue. However, I see that you have opened a separate thread which was already addressed by our colleague and forwarded to our backend team on the issue.
We request you to follow-up on the other thread if you have any other questions in this regard.