- emclanekinsethcomAsked on July 15, 2013 at 04:28 PM
I embedded my form into our website (www.kinsethhospitalitytradeshow.com) and tried to fill out the form in 3 browsers in which only 1 worked. The problem is that the next button does not function correctly in Firefox and Chrome it never goes to the second page.
Firefox - did not work - wouldn't move to second page
Safari - worked correctly
Chrome - did not work - wouldn't move to second page
Please help! Feel free to go to our website and try the form.
- khrisellAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 05:44 PM
May I know the URL of the said website so that I can replicate the issue?
- emclanekinsethcomAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 05:51 PMWww.kinsethhospitalitytradeshow.com
- khrisellAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Sorry, but I need the specific link of the form from www.kinsethhospitalitytradeshow.com
May I ask where is the form located from this url.
- emclanekinsethcomAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 09:24 AMSorry. It is under the "register" tab, but the url is
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Please try to re-embed your form using our iframe method: How to Get Form iFrame Codes. Iframe should help. If not, please let us know.