- chris_hillsAsked on July 15, 2013 at 04:56 PM
With the new email system where the senders email is not included in the email sent, how does autoresponder work where it should reply to whoever submits a form ? Obviously their email address cannot be pre-programmed to how do we now send an autorespnder to the person who submits a form (ie someone who visits our website)?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 06:49 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
To make the Autoresponder works your settings need to be in this way:
- The Sender Name setup with your name or your company name.
- The Sender Email, you can use your own email to send the autoresponder to your form users, you just need to verify your address http://www.jotform.com/help/238-How-to-Add-a-Sender-Address.
- Reply-to Email with your or your company email.
- Recipient Email with the Email field of your form, where your form user enter his/her email address.
In that way your Autoresponder will be sent. Please make sure to update your settigns and make a test to see if it works fine.
If you need further assistance, let us know.