- UnitedscientificgroupAsked on July 15, 2013 at 09:45 PMForm DisabledThis form has been disabledDetails: Form did not pass status check
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Apologize for the inconvenience. Your account was mistakenly suspended by our System Filter. It should be fine now.
- UnitedscientificgroupAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 12:14 AM
helloI have created a new account, but upon completion of the design and I send data show me the messageSorry! Only one entry is allowed. Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 12:35 AM
The error message is had something to do with form's Unique Submission upon checking. For more detailed information, please take a look at this article: http://www.jotform.me/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
In order to fixed that, change Loose Check to No Check.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- UnitedscientificgroupAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 12:45 AM
thank u for ever
- UnitedscientificgroupAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 03:00 AM
hello the form stoped again and show me this messageForm DisabledThis form has been disabledDetails: Form did not pass status check
this is the link http://form.myjotform.com/form/31950865566566
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 03:14 AM
Hi! I'm actually able to see your form.
I believe my colleague has already whitelisted it. Thanks!