- mountainchristianAsked on July 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I believe I made an error in the security for my SMTP.... and can't fix the setting... please help
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Form Emails From Your Own Email Address: JotForm Now Support SMTP
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I can forward your concern to our highter team so they can fixed this for you as for now while edit/delete feature for SMTP isn't yet released.
I can't find your account using your email here, may we know one of your form URL so we can check the SMTP settings you've mentioned?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 01:03 PM
We have just release our SMTP Edit/Remove function. You can find it by going to My Account - Settings area:
- mountainchristianAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Thanks for adding this! However- It's changing my address from firstname.lastname@example.org to rachelhayes@mountaincc_org why the underscore? It still doesn't seem to be working
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Try to delete and recreate it in the notification message. It seems to be fine here.
Let us know how it goes. Thanks!