- SuzanneAsked on May 05, 2011 at 10:18 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Yes this can be made possible by injecting this custom css into your form.
Go to this page to learn how to inject custom css.
Hope this post answers yor question. If there's anything else you need assistance with, please let us know.
- motownmagicdjAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 09:57 AM
I tried this but apparently it does not work when integrating the "side of screen feedback tab"
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 07:39 PM
I'm sorry but I don't understand exactly what your concern is. I tried embedding such a form as a feedback tab and it worked flawlessly on my end.
Please provide more details with regards to your problem. If possible, include the link to your website. We'll await your response. Thank you.
- motownmagicdjAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 07:43 PM
I stand corrected. Your response was correct. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 07:44 PM
You're welcome. Glad to know I was able to help.