- LiamKeaneAsked on July 16, 2013 at 09:59 AM
I use the upload function in 2 forms. Where do the forms go?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
You will receive the uploaded files to your email via Email Notification. You can also access form submissions including the uploaded files to your form submissions page. Check below image on how to access form submissions:
- LiamKeaneAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 01:24 PMI just tried to upload a file again and it is NOT in the Email Notification nor the Form Submission Page. Where did it go?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:31 PM
I would suggest doing the following solutions:
1. Edit your form and set the File Upload field as "required".
3. Re-embed your form using our iframe method: How to Get Form iFrame Codes
This should work and resolved your problem. If not, please update us so we can check further.