- davebrushAsked on June 07, 2010 at 07:05 AMWhat has happened why cant i turn of HTML anymore, when I reply to a lot of people HTML seems to go into their junk folder. Rich text does not.
I have gone to my account page and it it has is change password.
I would like to disable HTML as my Nokia E71 does not like this as well
Help please Jotform
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 07:44 AMYou need to disable HTML for each form on the form builder:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Switch to Text Mode",
5. Click Finish and Save your form.