- PubsindexAsked on July 16, 2013 at 01:19 PM
Your email was unclear about where this number should be entered. Please explain
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:29 PM
The verification code should be entered into the screen, you should get it in your inbox for the email address you set for verification
- PubsindexAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 04:32 PMI have the verification code - I just don't understand WHERE
- PubsindexAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 04:33 PMI have the cerification cide, I just don't understand
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 05:52 PM
If you reached that point, it means you follow the guide below, you need to enter such verification code in step 3, into the Verification Code field1. On Email Wizard, open the Sender and Recipient Address settings:2. Select Add a Sender Email in the Sender E-mail dropdown:3. Enter your email address and choose the Verify Address option. A verification email will be sent to you.4. Copy the verification code from the email to the Verification Code input box on the wizard.5. Your email is now confirmed. You can now select as a Sender Email Address and your emails will come from that address.