- tdiintlAsked on July 16, 2013 at 02:21 PM
Only the first four options are showing on most of my forms in Firefox. (I say most because we have a LOT of forms, but everyone I have checked is doing this).Â The forms look fine on my iphone and in Internet Explorer.Â I will give an example form URL below.
- tdiintlAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:30 PM
I wanted to update...I checked on a couple other computers here at the office and some do show the whole form in firefox, some do not.Â Perhaps it's just our connection internally or something.Â If someone would check the form for me on firefox I would greatly appreciate it!
- KadeJMAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 02:48 PM
HelloÂ tdiintl, I just checked on your form in FireFox ( v22.0 ) and I was able to view it with no issues that I could see as of right now. What version of FireFox and what OS were you having trouble viewing the form on? Also you may want to check to make sure the FF Version of the computers that aren't showing the form to see if they match and if not then I would highly suggest you update them to see if that helps.
Three other things you can try to see if it helps correct the issue are as follows:
(1) The First thing that I would like to suggest is try Clearing your Form Cache to see if this helps any.
(2) If that doesn't work then try it again but Clear your Browser Cache beforehand then try again.
(3) Lastly, if that doesn't work then I would suggest that you try embedding the form in an iFrame just incase there is some sort of script conflict causing the problem on some of the computers especially if they vary in system browser and specs.
Please let us know if you are still having trouble with this.
- tdiintlAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 03:03 PM
Ah ha! You, sir are a genius.Â The computer was using 12.0 version of Firefox!Â I have updated and the problem is resolved.Â Thanks so much for the quick answer.