- knowledgeRTAsked on July 16, 2013 at 04:15 PM
The PayPal coupon code feature is great; however, while testing my forms on my site, it seems that the "Apply" button is not doing anything. The "Total" also does not update when different products are selected. Have others had a similar problem? Could it just be my website causing the problem? The site uses Wordpress.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 05:18 PM
From what I have checked so far, it seems to due to script conflict between the form's and that of your website's scripts. You can immediately see this because the total would not work on the form when used in your website http://www.theknowledgeroundtable.com/sat-diagnostic-test-registration/
BUT using the form's direct URL http://form.jotform.us/form/31964626102148 does not exibit a similar problem.
I suggest you try a different method in embedding the form in your Wordpress website. Please try any of this 3 method.
1. Iframe code - Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
2. Plugin for Wordpress - Embed-Form-Plugin-for-Wordpress
3. Feedback Button Plugin - New-Wordpress-Plugin-JotForm-Feedback-Button
#3 is different since its a button. I just included it in case you see this also as viable option.
BUT 1 or 2 should resolve this issue immediately.
Hope this help. Please inform us if issue persist even after tying my suggestions.
- knowledgeRTAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 05:47 PM
Thank you, this was very informative and option number 1 was able to fix my problem.