- evolutionarysportsAsked on July 16, 2013 at 09:08 PM
Hello, i am trying to make a form that limits the number of people who can sign up to seven, how would i do that?Page URL:
- khrisellAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 09:24 PM
To edit the submission limit of you Form, you need to follow the steps below.
Go to edit mode of the form.
1. Go to Setup and Embed.
A new pop-up window will show.
3. From there you will see the "Submission Limit" option and you can edit it to your desired number of submissions.
You should now be able to set the limit of the submission of your form.
If you have further questions or inquiry, feel free to let us know.
- evolutionarysportsAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 09:26 PM
thank you for your quick response, i just did that and it works perfect is there any way i can reset it, like if i have class three days a week and i want 7 different people each class
- khrisellAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 10:04 PM
You can just manually change it to be able to reset it.
Or create 3 different forms for each class. You can clone the form and set the limit to 7 for each.
Hope this helps a bit. :)
Let me know if you need further clarification.