- Hayley BushellAsked on July 17, 2013 at 09:11 AM
Hi, when i click on the CV to view it, it just comes up with HTTP 403 Forbidden.
is there a reason for this?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 09:23 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us URL of the form that you are having problem with for further assistance?
- waterman1Answered on July 17, 2013 at 09:30 AM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 09:48 AM
Are you sure that the file exist? I have checked your submissions and I can't find it.
I have also tried opening some .docx files, with/without spaces on the file name and I was able to open it.
- waterman1Answered on July 17, 2013 at 09:59 AM
maybe it is the spaces in the file name.
thanks for your help.
if it happens again with another CV, i will let you know.