- ggallin4Asked on July 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM
i have this form on every html page and i want, when send me a message, to see in subject title of the page to know where the mail cames from. a solution is to create a specific form per each page but i have a lots of them and i don't want to die doing this, please help me!!!!
thank you in advanced!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Basically, you want to know the page where the form is submitted? If yes, you might consider using this guide instead:
OR the following guide:
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- ggallin4Answered on July 18, 2013 at 04:19 AMthank you!
it worked :)
- ggallin4Answered on July 18, 2013 at 09:56 AMit works bu i have a small problem... i cannot stylish the content of this iframe
this is what i get:http://www.imoplaza.ro/vanzare/lacul-morii/garsoniera/tip-A1.html
so how can i stylish this iframe?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Since your original request has been solved succesfully, please, kindly make your second question in anew thread, and we will get back to you with the answer to your request.