- edstrongAsked on July 17, 2013 at 04:23 PM
Hello Please remove email@example.com from the bounce list. It is working now.Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 05:18 PM
We deeply apologize for the inconveniences that may have caused.
I have already removed your email address from the bounce list. But to prevent this to happen again please make sure to update the settings of your emai alerts in the next way:
1. Sender Name: The Name field of your form.
2. Sender Email: You can setup custom the Sender Email address using any of these methods:
After setting up the custom sender email choose that email address as the Sender Email.
3. Then it will show a From Email field, there you need to pick up the Email field of your form.
4. Reply-to Email: Also choose the Email field of your form.
5. Recipient Email: The email address where you want to receive your form notification.
The settings must look this way:
Let us know if you need further assistance.