What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
We deeply apologize for the inconveniences that may have caused.
I have already removed your email address from the bounce list. But to prevent this to happen again please make sure to update the settings of your emai alerts in the next way:
1. Sender Name: The Name field of your form.
2. Sender Email: You can setup custom the Sender Email address using any of these methods:
After setting up the custom sender email choose that email address as the Sender Email.
3. Then it will show a From Email field, there you need to pick up the Email field of your form.
4. Reply-to Email: Also choose the Email field of your form.
5. Recipient Email: The email address where you want to receive your form notification.
The settings must look this way:
Let us know if you need further assistance.