- HOOPLOVERSAsked on July 18, 2013 at 03:24 AM
I would love to know how I can have my form background as semi transparent.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 04:07 AM
You will be able to see the opacity when you embed your form. Example: http://formdemos.awardspace.biz/formTemplate15.html
To learn more about opacity background, check this guide: http://www.jotform.me/help/122-How-to-Adjust-the-Opacity-of-a-Form-s-Background
- HOOPLOVERSAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 05:09 AM
Thanks for your quick reply.
There are two more things I would like to know.
1. CSS code for roundred corner for the back ground (using the semi transparent)
2. Is it possible to have a fluid background? I want my back ground to fill the screen, no matter the size of the screen.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 06:15 AM
You can inject this code for rounded corner
border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px !important;}
As for your 2nd question, I'm not quite sure about it but you can try setting the height and width of the form to 100%. Thanks!