- jacqueAsked on July 18, 2013 at 01:22 PM
We had a bunch of condidtional questions set up on a form that are no longer working. I've tried re setting a few, but it seems to be something else.
Thanks for the help.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 02:46 PM
Hi, I found that you have created 74 conditions and out which 34 Conditions have issues like, you changed or deleted that field after creating the condition. Please Do check and correct these fields, delete unwanted conditions and then check again.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jacqueAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 02:49 PMHey folks- love ya but I have not messed with this firm and it was working perfectly until yesterday...
Sent from my iPhone
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 04:32 PM
I cloned your form and deleted all conditions which says "This field has been deleted". Have you deleted some fields from your form recently?
I checked the conditions and it seems to be working fine. Request you to please have a look: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31985969941980?
I see several conditions of your form has same rules and it would be great if you could let us know which one is not working (condition scenario) and we will have a check on that.
- jacqueAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 07:10 PMI have not edited this form in weeks- we notice may other of your
Users writing in today with this issue so I don't think the malfunction
Is on our end
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 07:49 PM
We've made updates on conditions which might affect your form. The problem was due to the conditions in your form with deleted fields. I have now deleted this conditions in your form since they're considered useless. Your form should be ok now. Please let us know if you still have problems with your form. I would suggest to take a short review in your form and let us know if you still have this problems.
We have also informed our dev team about this changes. Hopefully they'd be able to resolved this soon.