- SFDCERTAsked on July 18, 2013 at 04:31 PM
In the Payment Wizard there is an image URL field to let you post a product image, but the wizard defaults the size to 50x50.
Is it possible to add another section to the wizard just below the image section that would let the user enter a custom height/width for the image they specify? This would let the form have different size images based on the product we are entering, and save a TON of time not having to get the embed code and customize each image size.
- WtfuckAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 05:15 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 06:08 PM
Thanks for creating a new thread. I have now added this to our Feature Request list. However, we cannot guarantee anything in return. Stay tune for updates.
Thanks for suggesting.
- Milalia16Answered on November 04, 2015 at 12:47 AM
- SFDCERTAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 11:48 AM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 03:50 PM
This is in our Feature Request list, we will let you know when is available.