- bobthewebguyAsked on July 18, 2013 at 05:59 PM
Question Answer Company Name DBWS Your Name d d Your E-mail Address email@example.com Copier ID 1 Meter Count 1 Your Message test3Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 07:12 PM
You will need to update or re-create your form Email Notification. It seems when you updated the form,
the email notification template was not updated, hence, it lacks the newly added field in the email message on submission.
You can also just use the Add New Email button to have an updated version of the email notification.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further question.
- bobthewebguyAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 06:08 PMNew response receivedI think that’ll work. Thanks
- EliezerNAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 06:14 PM
In behalf of my colleague let me tell you that it is apleasure to assist you.
If the issue appears later or you have any other question, feel free to contact us.
Continue enjoying Jotform services.
- bobthewebguyAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 06:18 PMNew response receivedWe all appreciate your great support
- EliezerNAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 06:21 PM
You are welcome.