- ultrakrAsked on July 18, 2013 at 07:01 PM
I am using authorize net for processing credit card payments and they very neatly allow you to have check boxes with prices that calculates the total.
However, the other option of payment we want to provide is "check" meaning the a person would click on products they want and it would calculate their total but no payment is made. This just simply lets them know how to much to make the check out for.
I see there is purchase order on the bottom but it says only one payment form can be used..
any ideas here?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 07:35 PM
You can't use multiple payment fields as of the moment. Purchase order can't be added on other payment forms. However, if you only want to provide a calculator option without capturing it's data, you may create a separate form with purchase order only then embed it to your main form using Free Text HTML.
Here are the steps,
1. Create a separate purchase order form
2. Get it's iframe embed code How to get Iframe Embed Code
3. Go to your main form, and add Free Text HTML.
4. Paste/Embed the copied iframe embed code.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- ultrakrAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 07:50 PM
Super explanation! Thanks
- khrisellAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 08:07 PM
In behalf of Elton, we are glad to be any help with your JotForm needs.
Feel free to contact us anytime so that we could help you with your inquiry.
Thank you for using JotForm.