- kungoAsked on July 19, 2013 at 09:09 PM
I asked this question previously, and already know about the Unique ID function (please see here:
I did as was instructed, but the number was only sent to my own email address --
not the email address I typed into the form.
I need the person who purchases the raffle ticket through the form, to receive a unique raffle ticket number.
Here is the form, as I have it now:
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
- khrisellAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM
I have replicated the issue.
1. As you can see on your email, I did a submission using the form link you have provided.
2. I checked the email that came to me from your form
3. Was not able to see the Unique ID number
It is because you don't have the Unique ID form on your Auto-responder Email configuration.
You need to put the Unique ID Field on your "Compose Email" Settings under 1.Setup & Embed >> 2. Email Alerts.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- kungoAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I will try that! Thank you very much, krisell
- khrisellAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 11:52 PM
You are most welcom Kungo! :)
That should fix the issue.
Just let us know anytime if there is anything else We could help you with.
Happy to help! :)