- Michele_RenaeAsked on May 06, 2011 at 04:45 PM
I'm currently using the form for an online employment application. Unfortunately the auto-response email is a bit difficult to read as it doesn't section off the data as it ignores the Heading Tool Box
- allanftdAnswered on May 07, 2011 at 04:48 AM
Thanks for your message. If you're using the HTML Mode, you can add HTML Heading Tags such as <h1>..</h1> to represent headings. Here's how:
1) Make sure that you're using HTML Mode when you edit your email notification.
2) Click the HTML icon in the toolbar
3) Look for a suitable location to paste the HTML heading tags, i.e. <h1>Section 1</h1>. You can add text styles and line breaks depending on your needs.
4) Click Update
5) Click Finish.
The email notification will now have a heading similar to the one below:
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- Michele_RenaeAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Thank you very much, that was exactly what I was looking for!