- cavencaAsked on July 20, 2013 at 07:27 PM
I want to change it to "CAVENAUGHPhotography model submission"
- KadeJMAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 07:56 PM
Hello, are you talking about the Form URL - " http://form.jotform.co/form/32006195451851 " or something else? Please correct me if i'm misunderstanding your question.
- cavencaAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 08:00 PM
Yes I am referring to the form url. I have a craigslist ad and i want add the link but not with the generic form url assigned name
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 08:44 PM
If you'd like to change form URL to your own domain, use our custom domain CNAME. Here's the tutorial: http://www.jotform.me/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
- cavencaAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM
thanks for info on changing it to a domain but I was referencing how to change to anything other than what it is...meaning something general like " to submit click here" just a name, not a domain
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Sorry. So what you mean is link the form to a text like "Click here"? So when user clicks it, it opens up the form? If this is what you mean, you can do that when you take your pop-up embed code. Here's how:
Hope I got what you mean here. Thanks!