- redpalmAsked on July 20, 2013 at 07:54 PM
changing folder colors dosn't work ;-(
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add or Group Your Forms into Folders
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 08:40 PM
Try to logout, clear your browsers cache and try it again. I can change folder colors here, it works smoothly on my end. If you have any other browser, try to check it there maybe that's an issue with your current browser.
My Test: http://screencast.com/t/MoCLkWAo
- 2joscreativeAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 04:02 PMI appreciate the video, but that doesn't help.
I just got a new laptop yesterday, and just tried it in Firefox & IE. no luck.... folders still all the same color ;-(
~~ L J V
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 04:06 PM
I have tested your account but was unable to replicate the same issue as well. Please try using Google Chrome browser and see if it works.
- 2joscreativeAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 04:13 PMthat worked!!!! thanks!
~~ L J V
- EliezerNAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 04:18 PM
In behalf of my colleagues let me tell you that it is apleasure to assist you, And I encourage you if you hacve some question feel free to contact us, we are here to help you.
Continue enjoying JotForm services.