- wallburstAsked on July 21, 2013 at 01:44 AM
I am hoping to get the following customer experience:
1) Customer fills out form
2) Customer goes to confirmation screen where they have two buttons
a) Edit form
b) Proceed to Paypal
Can anyone help? I have no "coding" experience, so visuals would help!
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Hi, Unfortunately currently we dont have such option in our JotForm Form Builder.
Confirmation screen for payment forms, with options
a) - Edit Form
b) - Continue to Pay
Seems to be a good feature to implement. I will open a feature request ticket on behalf of you. Our developers will see this request. I can not provide any ETA about this feature.
- wallburstAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 07:14 PM
How will I know when it is done?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 07:37 PM
You will be notified about it via this thread and also on your email. Our colleague dinesh-t have already submitted a feature request ticket about this.
We have to wait for updates from our higher support team on the would be status of the request.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 12:30 PM
@cantastic: Unfortunately, the request has been canceled. But we have already implemented an identical feature. I will give you my answer in this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/844055.