- wallburstAsked on July 21, 2013 at 09:12 PM
I am hoping this is possible.
I want my users to choose a photo from a selection of 20 images with a radio button or a check the box. Is this possible without making the form to massive or slow loading?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Yes that's possible to achieve using checkbox or radio button question. You need to just add the image urls in the checkbox options.
Please follow these steps:
1. Add checkbox question to your form.
2. Click options button from the top properties toolbar.
3. Add the your image html code in the checkbox options:
<img alt="" src="YOUR_IMAGE_URL" style="width: 50px; height:50px; " align="absmiddle"> Image
You need to replace the bolded text from the above sample code with your image URL. You can also change the image size by changing the width/height. If you need to further stype the images that is possible with the custom css code.
As far as loading time of your page is concerned, that should not be too much of an issue if the size of the images are small.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- wallburstAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Thank you very much! One quick follow up for the checkbox option with images. Is there a way to set it up in my form so that the images and options are horizontally displayed instead of vertical?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 02:35 PM
Yes, there is away to do that, please kindly follow these steps:
1. While editing your form click over the Radio Button field.
2. In the top of the page click on Spread Columns, choose a number as the number of the options of the field and click on OK.
And that's it. You can do the same with the Check Box field by following the same steps.
If you need further assistance please make your question in a new thread, and we will be more than glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 10:19 PM
Since this thread is quite old, I have moved your question to a separate thread, so we will reply only to your question, the new thread can be found on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/860976
We will assist you there as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 16, 2016 at 11:43 AM
This is an old thread, in order to properly assist you, I have moved your question to another thread and it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/934239
We will assist you with that as soon as possible.