- zanganehAsked on July 22, 2013 at 04:06 AM
i am from an asian country that they write from right to left. now i want to create a form that is right to left.
tanx for your support.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 04:29 AM
You can achieved that when you inject rtl css code to your form. Here's how:
Use this CSS:
Inject this to your form. Guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes to your Form
Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!
- zanganehAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 10:18 AMThanks for your respond;
I did following as you said, but it didn’t work.
What should I do now?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Can you please share to us URL of your form for further assistance?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 16, 2015 at 12:31 PM
Inside of the form templates gallery I created one template form that you can use.
Inside of that form I used Custom CSS that will enable Arabic language from right to left. Custom CSS used inside of this form can also be applied to Hebrew language.
You can find my form inside of the Form Templates gallery: