What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Creating multiple Items for Sale with Authorize.netAsked by newmanumass on July 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I am trying to create a form that will allow us to selll more then one of an item and total it. I was specifically looking for a pull down menu so I can let someone decide how many tickets they would like to order. I can't seem to figure out how to do that with Jot Form
Thanks for contacting us.
Please follow these steps to accomplish what you need:
Fisrst of all delete the quantity property you have already created in the first two products:
Then proceed with the next steps:
1. While in the Payment Wizard: Products page choose aproduct.
2. Then click on Add New Option.
3. Select Add Quantitiy Property anc click on Next button.
4. Then Just click on Finish.
5. Finally click on Save Product, do the same process with all of your products, then click on Next button till when the page says Integration Complete, then click on Finish button.
If you need further assistance, let us know.