- martinadeoAsked on May 07, 2011 at 11:29 AM
I like this tool but all of our websites are in Spanish. I do see that you have JotForms in other languages, but I don't see instruction on how to change the language.
- allanftdAnswered on May 07, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Thank you for using the support forum.
You can change the form warnings such as "This field is required" to your preferred language by changing your form preferences. Here's how:
1) Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder toolbar.
2) Click the Edit Form Warnings button found under the Advanced Settings tab.
3) Click the message that you want to translate into Spanish, enter your preferred text, and click Save.
And you're form is now equipped with Spanish form warnings!
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- martinadeoAnswered on May 07, 2011 at 12:19 PM