- Marmalade_Asked on July 23, 2013 at 09:50 AM
How do I make the form show only the 'enter now' button once a user has already submitted their details with the facebook login?
At the form looks perfect when you land on it fresh however if you visit the page after you have already completed it, the enter button sits above the facebook login which looks a bit messy.
Please help as this is very urgent.
Thank you in advance!
Form link: http://form.jotform.co/form/32031303991849
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 09:55 AM
Hi! Could you copy the link of your Form so I can take a look?
- Marmalade_Answered on July 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Would the form still work if I just copied the source code and put it on my app on facebook?
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I am able to replicate the issue. I will escalate this to our second level support. We will update you once we find a solution for this.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Yes you can add your form to facebook, you have to make sure that the form width is less than 800px then you can follow this Guide about Adding a form to Facebook
Hope it helps!
- Marmalade_Answered on July 23, 2013 at 01:41 PM
Thank you dinesh-it! I really hope I can find a solution soon!
- Marmalade_Answered on July 25, 2013 at 06:19 AM
Any update on this please?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 25, 2013 at 06:55 AM
Hi! The bug ticket for this is still open with a priority status marked as "Important". Our developers will update you through this thread as soon as they fix it. Thank you.