- APIckstockAsked on July 23, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I have created a basic form with a start and finish time with the range function and time range duration function enabled i would like to know if there is a way to ouput the result to allow it to be emailed.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hi! you can View/Edit/Export your form submission from the form panel.by clicking at "View Submission" you will see the submission panel, there you have some options like exporting your form submission, edit them, and forward. Also you could take a look at this Guide about downloading your form submission in different formats "Excel/CSV/PDF"Thanks!Guillermo
- EliezerNAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
To receive the result of the Time in your notification you only need to follow these steps:
1. After enabling function go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Choose Email Alerts and Select the Notification you wish to edit.
3. Then you will find your time field in the right menu with the name you have given it, please click on it and it will be added to the body of the email that will be sent to you.
Finally click on Finish and test your form.
The result will be like this one:
If you need further assistance let us know.