- jack blythAsked on July 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I created an account on created july 11, 2013 and made a contact form taht i am using on a website. I tried to access the account today and I keep getting the Username or password did not match message! I have uploaded a screenshot of my account creation page. My password is: ooottafagvah
Please elp me!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM
My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.
I am sorry but I am not able to find any details with your email id "jw**@jackb****.com". Based on your IP address I see that one guest account was created on July 11, 2013 but the email id used is not yours.
Request you to please let us know your website url where you have embedded your form. This will help us trace your account.
- jack blythAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 12:55 PMThanks for the reply. Here is the ink to the website page with the contact form:
Here is a screenshot of the 'code view' with dreamweaver:
39 Willow Glen Dr
Kanata, ON K2M1K9
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 01:03 PM
I checked this form and see that it's associated with a guest account. That mean you don't have registerd yet. The email id used in this form is "mmcc*****@gast*****.com"
Do you have access to this email id? You should register a free account using this same email id and the form should automatically be available in your new account
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 02:18 PM
Hi, Unfortunately your last responce reached us empty. Please post your question using this link: http://support.jotform.com/answers/247478-I-can-t-access-the-account#4