- richardhweberAsked on July 23, 2013 at 02:17 PM
It's been several months since I've been using jotform on a website. I was able to download xls files of the folks who filled out my jotform on line.
I seem to have forgotten how to get this data now downloaded to me.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Hi Rick, here you have a Guide about downloading the submissions data.
Hope it helps!
- richardhweberAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 02:25 PM
My form is working fine on my website, but it does not show up under "My Forms" heading.
- richardhweberAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 02:37 PM
My Safari for Mac (Version 6.0.5 (8536.30.1) has no clear cache command as shown in your link.
- richardhweberAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 02:44 PM
I used another browser and was able to download files. Thanks for your advice.