- email@example.comAsked on July 23, 2013 at 05:47 PM
We're going to be creating a form where the user can pick from multiple event times. Is there am option that when the user is taken to a confirmation page they can have the ability to choose to add the event to their email calendar?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 06:15 PM
You have not metioned which email calendar you are referring to. Was it google calendar? MS Outlook calendar?.. Please inform us.
But from what I know so far, this could be also achieved by creating filter/rules in an email (for example in MS Outlook calendar) that relies on dates in the subject of the message. Basically, you filter the message and use date data to create agenda or scheduled events into the calendar.
Please update us.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 03:07 PM
I'm not referring to one email calendar in specific, since we don't know which email calendar the user would be using. So I guess the answer is various types of calendars, like Outlook, iCal, Google, Yahoo, etc...
But I was able to find a solution that will work for us.
- 3mentorsAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 03:52 PM
Do you mind sharing the solution you found?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 04:11 PM
This is a very old thread and the user may or may not still be active. If there is something we can help you with though, please create a new thread and we will be happy to do so.