- jennyncppAsked on June 07, 2010 at 02:08 PMI am trying to add a link to a Free Text (html) box that I have on a form. Everytime that I click the Add link button, the dialog box opens with fields for URL, Title, Open In, etc. but when I click in the dialog box to add the URL of the link, it closes that dialog box, and then closes the editor for the free text box and auto-saves the form.
It seems to only happen in that Free text editor (I can create a link in this forum edit window).
I am working in Firefox 3.6.3. Anyone else have this problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 02:30 AMWe are aware of this problem and we will be finding a fix for this. Thanks.
- tlsveteransAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 07:54 AMSame problem here. Is there a fix yet?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 08:37 AMI just posted the message above couple of hours ago. There is no fix and with our current todo list this will take some time before we can get to it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 15, 2010 at 05:13 AMThis problem is now fixed. You can now add links to your forms using the Free Text (HTML) field. Thank you for your patience.
- ddrustAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 01:34 AM
This is happening to me - I think the fix is broken...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 02:41 AM
Can you please describe what exactly happens on your end? What is the browser that you're using?
- ddrustAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 02:46 AM
Well, I had exactly the same problem as the original poster, above, but after further searching and reading, I was able to figure out what I was doing incorrectly. Everything is as it should be!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 04:41 AM
We have noticed that you are using WordPress.com for your blog. If you are still using Jotform, we are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.
- CharlieAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 08:21 AM
This thread is quite old and we recommend that user's open a new thread for their questions or concerns so that we can assist you better. I've opened a new thread for you, please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/497398. We will respond to it shortly.