- VISTA_Program_ManagerAsked on July 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM
A submission was uploaded into jotform 2 weeks ago and neither the person who submitted nor the account manager received a link to view or edit the form thereafter. Where can we find a link to edit the submission?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
To let the edit Link appears in the email notification you need to follow these eteps:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Click on Email Alerts and select the notification or the autoresponder you want to insert the Edit Link.
3. When in the composer page click on Edit Link from the Form Fields menu in the right side.
The result in the email notification will be the next one:
If you have issues with the Edit Link, don't hesitate to contact us.