- polarnotionAsked on July 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:03 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:17 PM
In addition to guilledutra response we can also move your forms to your account to save you the work of cloning them. Cloning the forms is like creating a new form as the cloned form will not be sync with the orignal one.
Looking for your forms I found therm in a guest account as you said. Thesee are the forms I found:
Please confirm us if those are your forms and we would appreciate if you share with us your original account username to move the forms to there.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:53 PM
For some reason your question or comment came up empty, could you please resend it using this link:
- polarnotionAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 01:20 AM
Yes, please move to my account! Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 02:24 AM
All forms created under your guest account are now moved to your "polarnotion" account. Kindly check.