- DanielAsked on July 24, 2013 at 01:34 PM
Can the quiz form be configured to auto-correct the person taking it?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:46 PM
Hi! Daniel, can you detail a little more what do you mean with "auto-correct", also could you copy the link of the quiz template that you refer.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Are you refering on how to let the person who fills out the form correct the form after he/she submits it? If yes you can create an email autoresponder and include the Edit Link so that they can edit their submission.
Please refer this guide to learn about Creating a Form Autoresponder.
And to include the Edit Link in the notification your users will recive follow these steps:
1. Go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Choose Email Alerts and select the Autoresponder.
3. Then in the Composer choose Edit Link from the Form Fields menu in the right side.
Now, when your users submit the form they will receive a notification with the link to edit their form, like this:
If I have misunderstood your question, please let me know so that we can assist you in the way you want.